Dec 22,2011
Dec 22,2011
Probably the worst estate agent I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

On leaving the property they tried to charge me for replacing light bulbs at £6 each. On questioning this they claimed it was for the cost for the service to be carried out, as well as the light bulbs. What they didn't know was that I knew the tenants and they hadn't actually changed anything. They also tried to charge me to get my deposit back, as well as claiming an item i left for my friends at the property as their own ( on the new tenants inventory?? ) Correspondence is almost impossible as the emails received back seem to be written by an angry teenager, both full of anger at my questioning them, and spelling/grammar mistakes.
By: 9jack
Oct 15, 2014
My partner and I have had very similar correspondence, it's virtually impossible to contact them. Marques charged us for things that were broken before we moved in and we have been moved out for 4 months now and still haven't seen our deposit. They are very unprofessional and counterproductive.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Marques Southamton! To leave a new review of Marques Southamton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Marques Southamton