Dec 22,2011
Dec 22,2011
We've just exchanged Contracts today 22.12.2011. on the sale of my beloved late mum's bungalow and I can honestly say that we couldn't have achieved this without Chris and her magic team at G.H. Stockton Heath. The property was marketed very professionally, went onto the market on a Monday with a legitimate Purchaser on board by Thursday (at full asking price). As in all house sales, there have been numerous bumps in the road to overcome none of which phased Chris and her team. They remained resolute in their determination that we'd get to exchange without having to drop the price by £18K as the Purchaser's Surveyor's Report recommended but countered by obtaining reputable Builder's estimates on my behalf which reduced the pain by thousands. They deftly negotiated an amicable areement on price and protected me from the inevitable anxiety and stress by adopting 'need to know'' approach - they just got on with it and then asked for my approval. Determined that we should exchange before Christmas and not be beaten by the post, Chris & Co. liaised with respective Solicitors, personally collected paperwork and delivered to my Purchaser. I can honestly say that chosing Gascoigne's Stockton Heath was the best money I've spent in a long time and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending their services to anyone who wants to achieve a successful completion as painlessly as possible. Their performance has been thoroughly professional throughout and it's my pleasure to recommend their services.
By: Sue Monks
Dec 28, 2011
This report was writted by Sue Monks

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 13! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 13