Dec 22,2011
Dec 22,2011
My husband and I were looking to buy a property in Croydon and Adam Windley form the Addiscombe branch of Streets Ahead was incredibly helpful, insightful and spot on with finding us properties that fit our budget and needs.
So accommodating, friendly, approachable and above all professional at all times. Its a nice change from the usual pushy sales tactics from other estate agents that we were used to, which just make you feel uncomfortable but Adam even drove us to the properties instead of assuming that we knew where to go. I also can't thank their Mortgage Advisor enough for letting us know where we stand financially - as we were given completely incorrect and misleading information from another "Mortgage Advisor" in a well known estate agents in Croydon. Thanks for setting us straight John. As our searches would have just ended up in tears if we didn't consult you first.
I would recommend Streets Ahead, Addiscombe to anybody as I have nothing but good things to say. Thanks for everything. Sharlz M

Streets Ahead