Dec 22,2011
Dec 22,2011
I chose Conran Estates to sell my property from 3 local agents. The manager, Rob, at their Eltham office was by far the most professional person to value my property. He was confident and I instantly trusted him to make my move as smooth as possible, having just had my first baby I really didn't need any extra stress! All of Rob's promises were delivered and my flat was sold within 4 weeks of being marketed! The fantastic customer service didn't stop there though, I was kept up to date every step of the way to completion without any headaches! If I ever had the need to use an estate agent in London again for buying, selling or renting I would definitely go straight back to Conran Estates. I cannot recommend them enough!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Eltham