Dec 22,2011
Dec 22,2011
Just a note to wish you and the team a very peaceful and relaxing Christmas break. Also to wish all of you health, happiness and prosperity during 2011.

Additionally a belated thank-you to you and the whole team for the efforts in the sale of our property in Basingstoke. It took a long time and I know that the distances involved and our personal circumstance made things a little complicated and difficult at times.

In spite of all this the job was very professionally handled by your team to a successful conclusion. I found that the level of communication and openness was excellent and I felt the whole time that the sale was in very capable hands.

I would not hesitate to use your services again or to recommend you to others.
Kind Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Enfields Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Enfields Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Enfields Estate Agents Office 9