Jan 02,2009
Jan 02,2009
I am a current tenant and I am extremly happy with their service infact they have been so kind to me, they helped me find a property within a day as I needed something urgently due to beeing let down by movers agent in stratford.

globe were very polite and profetional, I will definatly recomend them to all friends and family.
By: Andy
Jan 20, 2009
How very sweet!!! The whole Globe Team here on allagents.co.uk in a desperate attempt to come off the top 5 worst estates agents!!! How desperate are you? Lol. Every single one of you including Joe works at Globe Estates so whats this all about guys? Kushi when did your name change to Kushna? Darling a great deal of improvement needs to be done in puntuation and grammer. That goes for all of you!! You can't always rely on estate agency software can you? Kushi its spelt potential!!!!!! I and the rest of the bloggers on here would like to know who exactly you accommodated as Kate and Joe are non existing. Oh except Joe Uddin!!! I would love to speak to these very successful tenants as you know your service is lacking and you are all incompetent. At least the previous management knew how to speak ENGLISH!!! How amusing and entertaining to see how desperate you are in hiding away from the worst estate agents on the list. You are indeed the WORST in the country. At least next time try and disguise your names as all tenants would be aware of the team. The previous management may have messed up but they were very competent and communicative. Good Luck Globe you really are going to need it!!
By: Mo
Jan 05, 2009
As a new ownership, we will try our best to give all our tenants and landlords the best service.

Mo
Manager
Globe Estates
By: Joe
Jan 03, 2009
I was let down by estate agent in aldgate London e1, and globe estates helped me to find a property on the same day. I came in morning and moved in late afternoon, I am really please with there service. I will tell every one about globe estates.
Thanking you again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Globe Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Globe Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Globe Estates Office 1