Nov 06,2015
Ben
Steven
By: 'Ita'
Nov 06,2015
We sold our family home of 23 years with Simply Homes. The service from Stephen and Ben was exceptional and the sale went through very smoothly. Stephen also found us a very unusual property that I immediately fell in love with and would not have thought of viewing if he hadn't guided us in the right direction! Selling and buying property in the UK can be an extremely difficult and emotional process and estate agents are often criticised for not communicating clearly with their clients. Both Steven and Ben kept us completely up to date with developments and returned texts and telephone calls promptly. Hopefully I won't be requiring their services for a good few years but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting to buy or sell in Hertford. Thank-you!

Simply Homes.Biz