Dec 22,2011
Dec 22,2011
The selling team were excellent in arranging viewings and showing people around the property. Generally everyone I dealt with was efficient and genuinely friendly. I didn't have any "no-shows", and Romans brought plenty of prospective buyers to see the property.

My only criticism is on their follow-through following viewings. A low offer was made on my property at an early stage. I rejected this out of hand, as it was made without the property being viewed. The team did not suggest I went back to this offer later down the line, even when I was looking to reduce to the price of the property. Another estate agent, (touting for business) suggested we contacted the potential buyer again, and as it turned out, we agreed to sell to this purchaser.

I am left wondering why this offer was left in limbo, with no follow up for 7 weeks... The buyer (a professional landlord) was known to Romans, having purchased properties through that office before. Perhaps if we had gone back to the Buyer sooner, we could have secured a better price, or at the very least, completed the transaction sooner.

Romans