Download Property Smart Leader App
Dec 22,2011
By: 'Alison Thornburn'
Dec 22,2011
I have previously been a tenant renting through Underwoods for over two years and always found the staff extremely friendly, helpful and professional, so Underwoods were the natural choice when I came to rent out my own flat. As I am living overseas I rely completely on Underwoods to manage the rental, and I have been impressed by their service at every stage. The arrangement has really worked out well for me over the last four years - the flat has been occupied without a break by tenants who have respected and looked after the property, and Underwoods have kept me well informed at all times and offered helpful advice. I would not hesitate to recommend Underwoods, both as a tenant and as a landlord.

Underwoods Town & County