Dec 21,2011
Dec 21,2011
having tried the usual route, and then one of the famous companies, that buy in hours!!! I can guarantee after being
"near Ripped Off" because they wanted to drop the price agreed by £20,000 !!!!!! I went to Express Agency, they say they will get you up to 80-100% of the value of your property - If you want the market price ( as you think wait till the property
market goes up) but if you have a life and want to move on ,express were brilliant, my property sold within a month,
they phoned from the hours it was put online!! end of story !! all staff very helpful, and professional , they dealt with it all
all you do is show people around the property. I found them very good and would recommend , I am also impressed that I have moved from , the north west , to the north east and I am starting to Express Agency signs outside homes!!

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office