Dec 21,2011
Dec 21,2011
Finding a property to rent is tough as you are frequently shown properties that don't come close to what you have asked for and so many agents don't listen to your requirements and waste your time. Then I was recommended Spencer Lawrence at Paramount and he actually took the time to listen to what I wanted, even to the point of showing me typical properties with matching requirements so I could comment on them so he could truly understand what I liked. He managed my expectations well in terms of timings, called me straight away when a property came his way and it was perfect! He was kind enough to give me first viewing and I had signed on the place the very same day. He was upfront about the negotiations with the landlord and he was very supportive with getting every detail sorted. The paperwork was straight forward and he responded quickly whenever I needed him. A superb service and having signed up with so many other agents in the area, Paramount certainly stands out from the crowd. He didn't waste my time, the service was given with care and it got me the perfect result. I couldn't ask for more.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London