Nov 03,2015
Jack Merriott MNAEA
Tom Duncan DipDEA
Nov 03,2015
As a first time buyer it can be quite a scary journey buying your first home. However the team at cross keys have done nothing but make both me and my husband feel at ease. We picked a few houses to view, when looking around we had been told about a few other houses were available and in which we made a booking to view. We viewed one of them and fell in love. I have been liasing with Jack and Tom mainly who have been absolutely amazing, constantly keeping me up to date as to what's happening, but all of them at Cross Keys have been fab and they are all in the know of what's happening even if they haven't been dealing with you on the first place. Their communication is amazing, I knew that if I had a question they would pick up the phone quickly and like wise when we were in discussions with the offers it was only a matter of time I had another phone call to let me what the outcome was. I would recommend Cross Keys to anyone. THANK YOU GUYS for helping us find our dream home :)
By: Tom
Nov 03, 2015
Hi Natalie, thank you so much it has been lovely dealing with both yourself & Sam. we are very pleased to see you have found the perfect home for you guys. Now it is all agreed and progressing we shall do our best endeavors to push it through nice and smoothly. we really do appreciate those comments, and if you need any assistance along the way please feel free to get in touch.

Cross Keys Estates