Dec 21,2011
Dec 21,2011
I recently purchased my first flat through Jack at Ludlow Thompson and it could not be happier with my experience. Not only do I absolutely adore my new home the whole process was easy, relaxed and considered. From the very first moment when I called to view the property I had seen on a Zoopla advert every effort was made to accommodate me, and I'm not an easy customer. A speedy viewing was arranged and I put the offer in straight away of which the owner accepted through considered negotiation by Jack.
The purchase was not a simple one at all. The vendor was selling 25% of a shared ownership but I wanted to purchase 50%. There were delays and problems mainly through the housing association's and my own procrastinations which were picked up on in a mindful and polite approach by Jack (and sometimes Tony). Further delays ensued by the miscommunication from a third party housing association but by no means altered the customer service I received. To be honest, as a purchaser, the whole process could not have been any better and although people say moving house is one of the major stressors in life, I would definitely argue the opposite. Its one of life's greatest pleasures if you have the right team supporting you.
Thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands