Dec 21,2011
Dec 21,2011
Crestons have taken 6 months rent!!! and I am still waiting for payment, Crestons estate agents offered me peace of mind management service and charged the roof for it!!! they also charged me for their lettings service, seemed ok at first, i recieved my first payment in the second month, only a few hundred pounds as they deducted thier fee. Now as they have management of my property i decided to leave the country hoping for peace of mind, however since my last payment which was early summer, i have recieved nothing for the next 6 months. so wheres my rent gone? they told me that they had paid me the rent!! I confirmed my account details so I asked for proof of payment, and they can not produce it!!
Crestons have taken 6 months rent from me, and charged me for management and lettings!!! These people are profesional!!
They can pay 6 months rent that is owed to me!!
By: mr Wren
Jun 26, 2012
Dear who ever you maybe,

It has been over two months from the comments addressed to you and we have had no replies to resovle your issues, now one can only assume that you are only out to discredit our firm. You have no reason to do this and no intention to resovle any matters (if any), however if you still wish to contact us, your more than welcome to do so

By: J Humpries
May 02, 2012
This is defamation as you wrongly discrediting the company, as you have made no attempts to resolve your alleged accusation.

If your facts on your review are to be of true nature, then contact us, but I find it very strange as you stated that you have lost 6 months’ rent and you are not willing to do nothing to pursue it.

Our fee is very competitive and unlike other companies we spread the payments over a payment plan should they request it. Our fee is stated on the terms of business, which you would read and agreed before signing. As you have stated on you review that you have proof and you are in a contact with our company then you have a very strong case, but again find it very strange why you have left it alone.

I don’t feel that you both are a clients of our company at all, as our clients are retained repeated customers, who have recommended friends and we have a personnel relation with all our clients.

I am 100% sure that you will not contact us as you are not our clients, but thank you for your comments
By: Customer
Mar 04, 2012
I'm pretty sure that if he did email you, he would get no response and would not get his money back, as has happened with us.
By: J Humpries
Jan 30, 2012
Please give me your details of the property and I can look into the matter,or else I will assume this is a false allegation.
It is imparative you write to the email below:

Please address this to, attention James Humpries.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Crestons Islington! To leave a new review of Crestons Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Crestons Islington