Dec 29,2008
Dec 29,2008
I recently purchased a new build property (only finished being built Sept 08) and Solitaire have taken over as Managing Agents. I so far have been without tv signal for two weeks (I pay for sky but I can't pick that up either) I have had no returned telephone calls and only one email reply saying they had contacted the installers to call me and they supplied me with the installers details so I can call them (don't I pay them to do this for me?), needless to say I haven't heard from them either. Every time I email all I get is out of office bounce backs or no one replies and if I call all I get is voicemails and no one returns my call. I'm sick and tired of this now and want to go to watchdog but I know all they'll do is blame it on Chrismas holidays, which is no excuse as this has been going on much longer. I have even given the link to the Truth About Solitaire website to them on a complaint form so they can see what people think about them.

Those of you who have serious problems with them with payments and invoices etc. should get in touch with Watchdog and ask them to look into it as these problems need to be made aware of and dealt with.
By: Double T
May 17, 2011
I have similar problems with signals, I called the SKY staff in to investigate. I was advised to call in my Property Management Company: Solitaire OM, because the problem is from the main dish. Solitaire refused to take action, instead, the company said I should first agree to pay should their engineers discovered that the problem is from SKY. Well as at the time of this information, my signal is always on and off. This company is generally BAD. I have other issues with charges and strangers breaking in to the property. the other day I sent several pictures of eye-sore environment we are living in. They just stopped responding yet mounting charges even though the account was on hold.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1