Dec 20,2011
Dec 20,2011
When I first started letting I used another local agent and I struggled to let my flat.

I invited Spencer from Paramount to advise me on what to do - he was spot on with the advice and I managed to let the flat quickly with Paramount. Paramount have been my letting agents for eight years now.

Both Spencer and now Mark Durban have re-let my flat year after year with no significant gaps. I have a slightly complcated arrangement with my tenants but Mark takes all the nigggles in his stride and sorts out the problems with good grace and professionalism.

I would not even consider using another agent in West Hampstead. Well done guys.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London