Dec 20,2011
Dec 20,2011
I used Express Estate Agency to purchase a property in London. I was sceptical about using an agent so far away, but the price was right, so I decided to give it a go. With the help of its employees, who were always efficient,the whole process was fairly straight forward, with no hidden complications to hold things up. The sale did eventually go through and although not as soon as I would have liked it was a positive experience. Melissa Hart stood out particularly amogst the employees as giving an exceptional service, always quick to pass on any information and to follow things up. This really helped the smooth process of purchasing, to which I am truly grateful. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to prospective buyers.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office