Dec 20,2011
Dec 20,2011
Black Katz is horrible if you ever need anything of them! Their sales side is ok. But NEVER EVER need to get something from maintenance! Response times are atrocious (6-8 weeks is seen as normal). Their workmen are useless! One of them caused a water damage so it rained down from the ceiling. The ensuing "paint job" was a guy with a bucket of paint and a brush painting the wrong color over the stains. And in the process spilling paint on my stuff... Could go on forever. Useless bunch. Therefore I moved out. And now I am fighting for my overpaid rent. So if you are looking for an agency: Don't let the salesmans smile fool you! Behind his mask is a bunch of incompetent and unhelpful people.
Jan 02, 2012
I am very sorry that you have had reason to complain. We work very hard at providing good customer service which is why we get so many good reviews. Please provide your property address details and we will look into the matters raised urgently and come back to you. Again my apologies. i look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead ! To leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead , please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz West Hampstead