Oct 30,2015
By: 'Margaret McLean'
Oct 30,2015
I chose to use FPS after 2 estate agents undervalued my property and didn't really seem to be putting my interests first. They also wanted fee's of £1000's paid BEFORE THEY had even sold it.

FPS had my property listed on all of the main websites within 3 days & FPS sold my property in 2 weeks, they didn't charge a penny until it was sold, they even provided a free home report. My property went to a closing date and sold for 15% more than the home report value and about 25% more than what other agents had valued it at!!!!

The sale was so simple and any direct contact I made with the FPS customer sales department was outstandingly quick and a effective. I really felt like I was dealing with professionals.
Fee's were much cheaper than all of the high street agents, they did not charge me any money upfront until my property sold. This definitely makes a difference as I know this agent would work harder to sell a property than one that had already taken their payment.

FPS Estate Agency