Dec 20,2011
Dec 20,2011
I have dealt with Mark Beaumont to sell and consequently to buy my property. The service I have received was outstanding. I dealt with Maria and Laura who are very professional women. What I liked about dealing with them was that they were not lads just out of school which is what you predominantly find with most estate agents. They were well informed of their areas, very sensitive, intelligent and quick witted. They are not your average estate agents, they build up a relationship with their clients so that they can taylor your requirements for what suites you as a buyer. They also do block viewings which minimises interruptions when you are selling. They also follow up any concerns you have about buying or selling, usually within a few hours.

I will definitely be using them and recommending them in the future as a unique, very friendly estate agents. Thanks very much Maria and Laura for helping me through what could have been a more stressful time of home moving.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mark Beaumont Office 1! To leave a new review of Mark Beaumont Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mark Beaumont Office 1