Dec 19,2011
Dec 19,2011
I have used the Willesden Green office for over 10 years to manage my portfolio of rented properties and I can honestly say I couldn't exist without them. I have enjoyed having a massive amount of stress taken away by their profficient and professional management team. I seriously worry about nothing as my interests are always first and foremost, top rents achieved, void periods are kept to a minimum and maintenance issues dealt with quickly to ensure happy tenants and well looked after properties. One of the best decisions I have ever made. I wouldn't dream of using any other agent in the area and cannot recommend them more highly to other Landlords who may not be getting the level of service they expect or are paying for.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Willesden Green