Dec 19,2011
Dec 19,2011
I have rented a property through queens gate for the last three years! I think many of these other reviews are rather unfair and reflect people wanting things for nothing rather than a problem with the agents at queens gate.

I was able to move in with in a matter of days after viewing the property, the agent kindly set up the bills and everything for me. My flat was professionally cleaned before I moved in and I have not had any issues which haven't been addressed. One of my lights stopped working and an electrician came round a few days later.

I am moving out soon only because I am wanting to purchase a house. But I have been very happy with queens gate for the last few years and should I need to rent again I would definatley use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Queensgate Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Queensgate Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Queensgate Residential Office 1