Dec 23,2008
Dec 23,2008
I cannot fault them whatsoever, after renting a property from them for 2 years. They were always prompt in fixing any problems I may have had, and very patient at all times :-)! Highly recommend!
By: kk
Nov 02, 2010
This is not true i just moved in a property managed by them and this has been very frustrating. The landlord is keeping his old furniture which has replaced in the flat. I have no place to keep my stuff. I have contacted Glenn Flegg in the Burnham branch and they've been of no help telling me to solve the issue with the landlord. It's like I am paying rent to store the landlords goods. This is ridicolous, Ii won't advise anyone to rent a property with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham