Dec 19,2011
Dec 19,2011
i wish i had good things to say about the service i received, unfortunately i dont. My statements are always hit and miss, i need to monitor my bank statements all the time to make sure all is ok and i get paid.
Had few issues with previous tennant but agency did not do much to help me out ( in the end the tennant got away with some money from the deposit that was supposed to protect me)Overall dont feel the agency is on my side and does not feel help and support ( being the one that pay them a fee to look after my property and my interests)
Lets hope the new year will be a better one.
just dont feel the agent is protecting my interests.
By: Kam
Jan 14, 2012
My apologies Laura for the deposit decision with regards to previous tenants, unfortunately final decision is made by DPS (the registered deposit scheme) and may not always go in favour of landlords. Due to the fact that large adminstrative work is involved, payment of rent/satement generation could take upto 10/14 days from the due date. I would like to thank you for taking out time for your feedback. We do take all reviews quite seriously and this would give us a chance to improve further. Best Regards, Team @ Ellis Harrow

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Harrow