Dec 19,2011
Dec 19,2011
2 people found
this helpful
For those who have written of trouble getting your deposits back, I wonder if any have taken the issue up with arbitration scheme.
I did and the result was I received 66% of my deposit in dispute back.
Therefore I urge all Reades tenants having deposit problems to use this arbitartion scheme.
If you need assistance in how to go about it, make a comment here so we can communicate.
Was this helpful? Yes
By: Bobthebuilder
Dec 24, 2011
My deposit was £550. When I moved out they tried to charge me £1400! I found out that if you don't voluntarily give them the extra money the only option they have is to Persue it in a small claims court! In all honesty they'll never take you to a small claims court! The time and cost involved it's just not worth it! NEVER pay them any more than the deposit amount!!!!

Reades Residential

32B The Highway Hawarden

01244 537 537

Opening hours

Find the Best Agent to
Buy, Sell or Rent Property