Dec 19,2011
Dec 19,2011
Having used Mark Beaumont and his staff to purchase my property I wanted to report on the high level of professionalism displayed throughout the entire process. I never felt I had to chase up for progress, constant contact was made by the staff so that I was always aware of what stage of the sale we were at. I found all the staff I spoke with to be polite and knowledgeable and they went above and beyond to ensure the purchase of my property went as smoothly as possible. Mark in particular was a very charming person to deal with and it was indeed refreshing to have a 'no nonsense' estate agent that didnt spin me lines and make promises they couldnt keep.

I would say to ignore any negative comments, I would 100% recommend Mark Beaumont and the team to purchase a property from and I will most certainly look to resell my property through them when the time comes.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mark Beaumont Office 1! To leave a new review of Mark Beaumont Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mark Beaumont Office 1