Oct 28,2015
By: 'monica feraru'
Oct 28,2015
Toni...hmmmmmm... :))))) apart of beeing a very professional agent,she is native kind,which is hard to find in our days,she doesnt do just "her job",but its more than obvious that she puts all her heart for peoples problems.I have never met such a brilliant person,which is ready to help you anytime with any advice,and even if she doesnt know,she will offer you alternatives.
Toni guided me throughout all process of buying a house,as we had some problems with our solicitor and broker,even if ourselves and the person from which we bought the house, wanted to move asap.
Toni was the key person,which made this process possible,as at some point,"our house"was almost put back on the market because of lack of competence of "my team",but Toni was there to clarify this aspect with the other end(the person which sold us the house,was brilliant as well),so i am happy that i have met such brilliant persons,and i have to say that i am happy in my new house.
For me,Toni was:agent,broker,solicitor,financial advisor,pr and friend,and i hope we will keep in touch and she will visit us this Christmas,as we have a HOME only because of her.
I have already recommanded Toni and Powell Richards to everybody who needs personalised services.All team,and especially Toni offer professionalism, compassion,respect,understanding,support,help,advice in a dignified and respectfull manner,beeing flexible ,according with clients needs,and in all this stressful process,they offer Positivity ,which can milde all stress and frustration which can occur.
THANK YOU to all team and especially Toni,as she was next to me always,and even if she was off,she always left messages for me and make me feel "special,appreciated and valued",and i hope i can pay back one day everything what she has done for me,and i will never stop praising her,and i will always provide a positive reference/feedback whenever she will need .
Thank you again Toni,for helping me to find a house and move
"HOME".
Very happy.
By: Tim B
Oct 28, 2015
Hi Monica, thanks very much for such a detailed and fantastic review of the wonderful Toni. It is really kind of you to have shared your thoughts and very, very much appreciated. I hope you will be extremely happy with your super new home. Best wishes and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards