Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 19,2011
Dec 19,2011
My daughter took a short let as a single tenant on a one bedroom flat with this company and they have stilll not returned the deposit after 6 weeks. They are deducting £164.52 for cleaning and admin costs for a small flat that was cleaned before my daughter moved out. It is an old building the flat has three old high sash windows one over the sink one in the bedroom and a small window in the bathroom all on the third floor and they are charging for internal and external window cleaning. They are charging for the removal of a teaspoon , a glass, hangers a dust pan? I am concerned also that this company is charging prospective tenants for an inventory on moving into the property when the previous tenant has just paid for the exact same inventory. I have never before experienced such unprofessional agents and my daughter has rented several flats in Scotland and London over the last few years through University and employment.
By: Alex
Jul 17, 2012
I had a similar experience with Dunpark when leaving a flat in Sandport, Leith. I needed to get a solicitors letter to force the return of the deposit and this was successful. I suggest that you do the same. Small claims court is also a relatively good method to use against letting agents like Dunpark if it comes to that.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dunpark Office 1! To leave a new review of Dunpark Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dunpark Office 1