Dec 19,2011
Dec 19,2011
This incredible team worked in harmony to sell my flat at the requested price and were all constantly on top of the situation at any point, making calls to them simple. We mainly dealt with Daniela La Sala & Steven Herd, who were a delight to have round, making viewings something we looked forward to.. We were tough customers as we were in a position to keep and rent out our flat when we moved and yet they found the right buyer, who was equally happy. I feel that their job requires diplomacy and they displayed it beautifully.
I'm writing this in my new home, smiling at the memories of dealing with such charming and efficient people. Highly recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London