Dec 18,2011
Dec 18,2011
I sold my house with Jones Robinson earlier this year and now rent a property that is managed by them. In both situations I have found their service very professional and efficient. Their staff are knowledgeable, friendly and polite. Communication both verbally and via email has been exceptional and I have been regularly kept up to date with developments. Whenever I have required information it has been delivered in a timely manner. They pay attention to your indivual needs and provide 'little touches' such as calling me a few days after my move to ensure I was settling in to my rental propery without any problems. Overall Jones Robinson have made me feel like a valued customer and I would highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury