Dec 18,2011
Dec 18,2011
Ashley was fantastic in arranging for a tenant to be found for my flat i wanted to let out. He was extremely helpful and professional. I had never let out a flat before and was unsure of what exactly needed to be done. Ashley was brilliant and made the whole process very simple and hassle free. I work full time and Ashley handled all the work in finding and vetting potential tenants along with the viewings. This saved me so much time and was completely stress free. Ashley found a lovely couple to rent my flat out to and I highly recommend Bristol Property Centre to anyone considering finding an agent. I would definitely use Bristol Property Centre again to let out any future flats.
By: Ashley @ BPC
Dec 18, 2011
Thanks Suzanne, your feedback is much appreciated and we look forward to working with you in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol! To leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bristol Property Centre Bristol