Dec 15,2011
Dec 15,2011
Very unhappy with the servies i went to see the bungalow i didt make an offer of the asking price. Agent told me they will contact me in few days. they never call me. I was keep calling them (they told me will call you they never did) i call again &again to ask whot is happening agent told me that someone has given an offer more than mine.I thing they should call & tell me that if i would like to make another offer(they never did (im very disoppointed wiht service)How the seller can trust the agent i thihg they are play game
By: Jo Ryan
May 29, 2012
Further to the earlier comments in this matter, we would report that, despite attempts to contact the customer again to discuss his views, we have been unable to do so.

We would, once again, reiterate that all offers received in any sale transaction are submitted, in writing, to our client.
By: Gibbs Gillespie
Dec 21, 2011
We believe these comments relate to a property marketed by our Uxbridge office which, via an open viewing, attracted a considerable number of offers. All offers were submitted (in writing) to our client and an offer was accepted by our client. All applicants that offered were informed of the position. Any applicant wishing to revise their offer had, and indeed, until exchange of contracts, has, the opportunity to submit an alternative offer which we would discuss with our client.

We are naturally disappointed that this customer feels he has, in some way, been let down and will endeavour to have another direct conversation with him. With several offers being received on the same property we are, of course, unable to agree a sale to all potential buyers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge