Oct 26,2015
By: 'K Diamond'
Oct 26,2015
I bought my property through View and found Nathan to be straight talking and efficient, the process went as smoothly as possible with the only delay being my end. As it was such a good experience and he and his team were so knowledgeable of their area it made sense to keep the property with them for lettings (they had also managed it for the previous owners which was a good sign). In the 3 years Oliver and Nathan have managed my flat I could not be happier. Any queries from the tenants are dealt with really quickly, I have never had cause to question any of the quotes for work as they are always reasonable and the work is carried out quickly and to a high standard. They even saved me money when I suggested we might need to decorate and, having seen the flat more recently than me, they assured me it wasn't necessary yet. I trust them to let me know when it does need doing and that trust is of the utmost importance when handing the responsibility of managing a property to a third party.
View' fees are reasonable, not the most expensive (Foxton's) or the cheapest but I feel I pay a fair fee for the service I get.

View Lettings