Dec 18,2011
Dec 18,2011
I first used Paramount back in 2004 when I brought my first flat. I dealt with Lionel Stoll then and I was so impressed with his professionalism and efficiency that I called on him again when it came to selling - once again he was completely brilliant: polite, proactive but not pushy, on the ball, realistic - which was very refreshing after some of my experinces with other agencies - and very informed about the current market and all other aspects of selling/buying properties - I found his help invaluable throughout the process and for that reason will definitely call on him at Paramount when it comes to next selling - as will my brother apparently! Thank you Lionel, thank you Paramount!

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London