Oct 24,2015
Rebecca
By: 'displayname'
Oct 24,2015
Having moved into my property in August I thankfully have only had to contact the letting agents with some questions that I had forgotten to ask during the property handover, and to confirm the time of the forthcoming inspection.

As the property is a let managed by Pinewood, I deal directly with them rather than the landlord. Each member of the team has kept in contact and been able to quickly and professionally answer any questions that I have had, finding out the answer for me if they haven't been able to.

Having dealt with the maintenance team most recently, they have responded to queries and issues quickly, and arranged for maintenance to visit for an area that I raised ahead of inspection. When I expressed thanks and shock at this, due to me not raising it as a maintenance issue as such, Elizabeth told me that it was no problem at all, and that they would rather take a look at these areas before they became issues - which is not service that you always receive from Landlords and letting agents.

The whole team has been great, from my initial call to book the viewing (I think it may have been Holly?), who tried her best to get me a viewing ASAP. To Naomi that handled the move, and responded to my many emails to check that I had all the documents in place, to Rebecca and Elizabeth in maintenance.

Although I have only been a tenant of Pinewood for a short period, based on my experience I would happily recommend moving into a property that is managed by them, and would happily use them again in the future.

Thank you to the whole team at Pinewood!
The fees paid were very competitive, and a lot fairer than some I have paid in the past. All fees were available to view before the property was even viewed, with no hidden fees.
By: Elizabeth
Oct 26, 2015
I would just like to say thank you for such kind feedback on behalf of myself and my colleagues here at Pinewood Lettings.

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we are providing and that you are happy in your new home.

If we can be of further help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us accordingly.

Kind Regards,