Dec 16,2011
Dec 16,2011
Viewed a property being let by this firm. Was told there was another prospective tenant but was not told any offer had been made so offered 97.5% of the asking rent. Was told they would get back to me the next day as they had 4 people to contact which was fine by me. They did not contact me the next day or indeed the day after (until I contacted them) to find out what was going on.

They never told me there was already an offer of the asking rent when I looked at the property (they say they did). Had I known that I would not have offered a slightly lower amount as it would have been pointless and I may well have offered a higher amount. I was not treated fairly in my view and the landlord may well have got a higher rent if they had let me know of the first offer when I went to view. Time for regulation of letting agents in my view.
By: Denis Miguel
Dec 19, 2011
Dear Mr F. We appreciate your frustration as when you are looking at rental property you have to act swiftly to secure a property, we understand you had already missed out on a previous property with another agent perhaps leading to your frustration with us. Your offer was below the asking price and for only 6 months which unfortunately did not match the full asking price offer for 12 months we received (which you were warned about on the viewing). We could only update you once the landlords had confirmed what they wished to do. We totally agree that the letting industry should be regulated, we are and we pride ourselves on our high level of service to both tenants and landlords. We do hope you find a suitable property soon.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Key Letts Office 1! To leave a new review of Key Letts Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Key Letts Office 1