Dec 16,2011
Dec 16,2011
Dishonest, unprofessional, lazy. Visit them only if you are in the market for having your money taken for no purpose whatsoever. They seem completely oblivious as to what the role of the agent is, but they will gladly take your money for it. Been waiting several weeks for the holding deposit to be returned after they failed to hold the apartment, and visits to the office were met with "Oh, didn't you get it yet?" Apparently they can't provide proof of the transaction having been carried out, because that's a 'different department'.
I fell crotch-first onto a narrow railing a few years ago, and that was a more pleasurable experience than dealing with these people.
Done their job. Not been shit.
By: Mr Wren
Jun 26, 2012
Please I understand you are more than welcome to comment on our services, but I do not feel that you are a client of our company. And if you were then you would have been fully refunding according to the terms you have agreed with.

However if your matter is of genuine then I would suggest you contact us immediately to resolve, but I have sure that you will not contact us. And your intention is of bad nature to discredit our firm which is a very serious matter.
Please contact us to resolve any issues that you may have as we work to have all our clients fully satisfied
We look forward to hearing from you very soon
By: Student
Apr 13, 2012
Yes, this has happened to me too. Currently waiting for them to pay us back. Apparently even a court judgment won't induce them.
By: Anon.
Mar 04, 2012
Can't agree with you more. Wish we had read these reviews before using them. They have pulled the 'different department' excuse on us as well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Crestons Islington! To leave a new review of Crestons Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Crestons Islington