Dec 16,2011
Dec 16,2011
Paramount is by a million miles the best letting agent I've ever encountered. Spencer made finding a flat and organising the paperwork (both for moving in and for renewing my tenancy year by year) really easy and fast - he is extremely helpful, honest and non-pushy. In managing the property, Hayley attends to any maintenance issues in the blink of an eye - I've never experienced such efficiency. When I need to get in touch with them I never have that sense of impending doom which I've so often had with other agents. It seems to me that they really care that they are dealing with people's homes, and that they take pride in doing things properly and well.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London