Dec 16,2011
Dec 16,2011
Harrison Murray made me feel like I would have got a much better service out of them, had we used the products and services that they were trying to sell.

As a result of not using any services provided by them, we felt like we received a second rate service by being deliberately messed around.
The lies were getting ridicules to the point I no longer wanted to waste my time talking or having any further communication with them.

They were more concerned with Messing us around and being Generally awkward towards us.
They made me feel that it was all because we turned down their 'unique offers that were exclusive to them' that cost them their commission.

As a result they did not want to know, nor help in anyway during the purchase.

The only thing that annoyed me the most about this Agent were the lies. Just to confirm my suspicions at first, I started asking them questions that I already knew the answers to.
It didn't take long for me to confirm that my suspicions were right and we were dealing with a bunch of lying *****.

A little bit of honesty does wonders for 'repeat business' and reputation.
Been more honest rather than lying about pretty much everything.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harrison Murray Office 2! To leave a new review of Harrison Murray Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harrison Murray Office 2