Dec 16,2011
Dec 16,2011
I would have liked to have given a better rating, as my experience of finding a property through James Carter definitely deserved 5 stars - he was proactive, refreshingly honest and friendly. When my moving date had to be postponed because of unforeseen damage done by previous tenants, he oversaw an excellent job of cleaning and re-decorating the place as necessary. I would - and have - recommend him to other people looking for a flat in this area. Unfortunately I have been significantly less impressed with the property management team at Paramount, who range from rude to incompetent. For example, I was left with a skylight stuck open for nearly a week (during which it poured with rain for two days, causing a flood in my bathroom) despite repeated conversations with Hayley in which I was made to feel like I was being extremely unreasonable and demanding. This poor customer service has been a serious let down after my wholly positive impression of Paramount prior to moving in.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London