Dec 15,2011
Dec 15,2011
Highly recommended. i am renting a property from them - Mark Durban was extremely professional and very helpful from the very first phone call and still is now. He makes himself available for any questions and responses very promptly. There's nothing hidden everything is upfront, efficient and very professional and the property management team headed by Hayley are excellent - very quick turn around with responses, repairs, and maintenance of the flat. When I moved in there was a few things that needed fixing and this was all done within 48 hrs including the delivery of a new couch. I've had no problems with this company compared to some of my friends also first time renters in London. it's been hassle free, most things are sorted through emails. I'm a property owner back home and would like to think that my property managers are offering this kind of service to my tenants. I'm not renting an expensive place either just a 1 room flat so overall I'm not a cash cow for them but the service I've been given so far makes me feel like a very important client. What can I say - genuine recommendation from a happy customer.

Paramount Properties