Oct 22,2015
James Pattinson
Laura
Oct 22,2015
This is the second time I have sold a property through findahome, the first was my own home, which was a very protracted sale due to the number of people in the chain and various areas falling down, (nothing to do with Findahome, I must add), however throughout, James in particular was on hand to deal with every issue, Staff were always on hand to answer the phone or replied to emails promptly, when we finally completed we were very happy with the service provided and at such a low cost. (And never a mention of add on for this or that.) Believe me when I say that they certainly earned their money on that sale.

The level of service was again excellent when we looked to sell our parents home for them in May of this year. Again staff were fast, efficient and always welcoming. Again James was the person we worked with most, but anyone who answered the phone was spot on. We could not fault them and the sale went smoothly.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
The up front fee was a massive improvement and value for money compared with paying a percentage. The quality of photographs and overall service was very good.

Findahome Online