Oct 22,2015
By: 'Denise Caddick'
Oct 22,2015
Had an excellent experience with Dave and Nicola, my apartment was rented out in less than a week. I was apprehensive as iv never gone with a letting agent however I would fully recommend the professional manner in which David and Nicola handled my rental. They totally reassured me they would find professionals for my apartment, which I stressed I required! The tenants are superb. The inventory is also excellent. Thanks for your expertise and help.
Only feedback I would give is that when fee was quoted I was not told vat was to be added on to cost. Did ring to mention and was told it was on my terms of business, however copies I had sent through post did not have any cost on it. This was also the case with inventory.

Jones & Chapman