Dec 15,2011
Dec 15,2011
James is a fantastic letting agent I have been dealing with him since I first rented my flat in August this year. He is very efficient and professional at all times and has helped resolve any problems I have had. When I contact him he always takes the time to listen to what is wrong and is proactive in getting the problem fixed. For example to ensure that I could take the flat he stayed late for several evenings beacuse I was at work and could't talk to him until after 6pm he also came to work on Saturday to sign the contract so I could move in quickly. Ever since I moved I feel I can count on James to make my let a very happy one. I keep recommending him to my friends who are looking to rent a flat in London. If I was buying in the future I would have no hesitation in using Paramount Properties, thanks to James Carter's hard work and commitment.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London