Dec 15,2011
Dec 15,2011
I cannot begin to say how fantastic my experience with Paramount has been - they have really given me a whole new perspective on dealing with estate agents and have put the rest of the profession to shame! They were friendly, professional and responsive. I was contacted straight away when a suitable property became available, and didn't have to deal with the usual rigmarole of being sent something completely different to what I had requested. They also did not hesitate to disclose their fees, which was refreshing, and they were considerably lower than any other agents I contacted.

I would like to say a particular thank you to Mark Durban, I initially contacted Mark after a positively glowing recommendation from close friends who have been tenants for 6 years in a property he found them. They couldn't say enough about the faultless service he provided them with, and I could not be happier that they referred me on to him.

From the first communication with Mark he absolutely exceeded all expectations. He was friendly and genuine, tremendously helpful, and highly professional and made the whole process of finding and moving into a property ¢â‚¬â€œ something that is usually a nightmare ¢â‚¬â€œ an absolute pleasure from start to finish.

He didn't hesitated to go above and beyond what is required of him as an agent and surprised me time and again with his generosity. If you are looking for a property in the areas Paramount service, Mark is your man!

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London