Dec 15,2011
Dec 15,2011
I've used L/T for 4 years now with the third set of tenants having just moved in. I've had a mixed bag with regards to L/T, they really get tenants lined up quickly that's for sure , but the quality of the first two sets has been bad and checks obviously not good enough. The first two set of tenants have been super stressful,with non-payment,leaving it in a complete tip etc and we've had to use the break clause on both, so we were seriously considering selling the house,we'd had enough!.In short, a frustrating experience with them as we would not have been re-imbursed the remaing amount of management fee back from the remainder of the lease that we paid all up front, and would have been out of pocket 1500pounds.However we recieved a call from Adam Kahn at the Lewisham office,whom convinced me to re-let. Adam has been the reason we have not moved agent and taken the loss, he has been really great,sorting everything out, always returning my calls prompty( including out of hours) and generally really working hard to turn this situation around for L/T and getting us the quality tenants we were promised 4 years ago. I would really recommend Adam, in this case I would say he has earned whatever commision and then some. It's early days with the new tenant and here's hoping, but I'm very happy with Adam's service. The management team are quite good, but I feel it's a real disadvantage that they never meet the tenants or view the property they look after. It is for this and some other points on L/T policy(like not being present at check-in and check-out) that I am awarding L/T a good but not excellent score.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Lewisham

258 Lewisham High Street Lewisham, London