Dec 12,2008
Dec 12,2008
This company are extremely rude and arrogant. There fees are extortionate and do not vet tenants. They are a disgrace. Warning to all landlords do not use them you wont even get your deposit!!
By: adam
Dec 08, 2011
Jay, maybe late but I am in
By: houseman
Mar 22, 2011
I'd like to warn you of this estate agent. I invited them over to just value my property of which they did at what I thought was a good price and said there were many people cash buyers too waiting to buy properties like mine now. They talked me in to putting it on the market with them now for a fee of
By: Ken
Feb 14, 2011
This is the worst estate agent in the area! Avoid at all costs! If you are buying they will gazump you for half a penny - don't say I didn't warn you. If you are a landlord looking for tenants they won't even bother vetting.
By: Miss Smith
Dec 05, 2009
Whats happened has anything been done about them yet??
By: jay
Jul 17, 2009
Can we get a group of people together and report him to OFT... There are so many bad reviews.
By: EmmaP
Jul 16, 2009
As a prospective tenant I AGREE with Sandra, Mark Ashley&Co don't vet tenants. Took
By: sandra
Jul 06, 2009
No you are wrong! I am a Landlord and i am warning potential Landlords and Tenants to be AWARE of you!!
By: veg
Jan 11, 2009
This comment has been made by a rival agent to besmirch the good name of mark ashley and co.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mark Ashley & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Mark Ashley & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mark Ashley & Co Office 1