Dec 15,2011
Dec 15,2011
If anyone uses haarts or spicer mccoll just remember that if you remove your property from sale, they will charge you £150 + vat. I was with them for nearly 6 months and in that time they only sent round 4 people, 1 made an offer which I excepted, then I was told he couldn't get a mortgage. Then they kept telling to drop the price to extent I would not be able to buy another property. I decided I couldn't sale my property through them and for the pleasure of using them, the black listed my name. Wonderful company. I will NEVER EVER USE OR RECOMMEND THAT GROUP OF ESTATE AGENCY AGAIN.
Sell my house or at least make sure that prospective viewers were able to get a mortgage.
Attached Files
By: wendy
Aug 10, 2012
very very poor service. Rang in to discuss a property that was on the market below market value. The agent (i dont know his name) was not interested at all. Just wanted me off the phone. Not the first time this has happened with this company nor im guessing will it be the last
By: Customer Relations Manager
Feb 02, 2012
Hi Ionicj. I'm sorry to learn you were unhappy with haart. Our new contracts don't feature the Standard Marketing Fee you refer to. If you would like to make your complaint formal please email the details to me at melanie.smith@spicerhaart.co.uk.

Haart