Dec 15,2011
Dec 15,2011
To be honest I have never written a review online before - but I feel obliged to due to the level of service I have received from the team at ¢â‚¬ËœBourne'. I am a first time buyer and have just exchanged contracts for completion in the New Year. I have been dealing with Josh at and have to say he has been exceptional throughout the whole process. He has given me advice, guidance and support to all aspects of buying my first property. Communication has been excellent throughout with regular updates in relation to my purchase. I couldn't fault the service I have received from 'Bourne' and would have no qualms in recommending them to anyone.

Thanks once again to everyone at 'Bourne'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Farnham