Dec 15,2011
Dec 15,2011
They are professional, quick and know their profession really good. They are just prepared!

I live in Italy and got a job offer from a London based company and had NO IDEA, where to go to live, what to rent, where to rent, I just had my general ideas about a possible flat. I found Foxtons on the internet by googling, I sent them a mail and Kirk - professional and nice - started to organize for me something right afterwards. Not even a week later we organized a day, when I came to London for some viewings, and their agent Sonia - very nice person - took me to some flats. I found a flat literally in about 2 hours, and not just a flat, but the flat I wanted. We signed the contract and could arrange the rest over the internet! I would definitely use their services again, and would recommand them anytime to any of my friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames! To leave a new review of Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames